Simple, Low Cost, Legal Process to Terminate Your Timeshare Contract
- Maintenance Fees DO NOT Have to Be Current
- We Assume Developer Loans Attached to Deed/Club
- No Resort Transfer Fees to Pay
- Most Resort Ownership Acceptable (Any US, Canada or Mexico)
- Doesn’t matter if Deed or Club Ownership
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- EZ paperwork (3 Pages) and limited time involved
- No Obligation Free Consultation
- Knowledgeable and Caring “A” Team of Professionals
- Once transferred you will have No More Maintenance Fees
Our friendly customer service department is available by phone at 1-800-647-0502, by email email@example.com or click on the contact button. We look forward to providing you a solution to your timeshare woes.
How It Works
Whether a deeded or points owner, we have a program to legally allow you to exit your timeshare forever. We are:
- Not a timeshare resale company.
- Don’t accept up-front fees
- Connected to over 2000 County Recorder’s Offices Electronically
- Able to assist even if you owe a mortgage or have past due fees
- Not sales people, rather “Problem Solvers”
To Break It Down: Acting as your Principal, we transfer your ownership into our holding company. The legal transfer relieves you of all future assessments and maintenance fees. However, you will also forfeit the use of your timeshare. No payment is accepted until the proper paperwork is prepared to be submitted to the County Recorder’s Office and the Resort Management notified. Once you review and notarize, the paperwork is filed in just a few days. We offer 24/7 on-line transfer status reports and live customer support 7 days a week.
Our risk free, 100% money back guaranteed solution is your path to timeshare freedom.
We promise to transfer your timeshare in the time specified in your agreement, or your money back. Plus, we guarantee you will not be liable for any further or past due payments associated with your timeshare upon transfer to our holding company.
Have you tried to Sell Your Timeshare?
- There is little to no secondary market. It is estimated that only 1% sell, and most of those are to family.
- With 9 million and growing owners of Timeshares, and 98% of those feel like they were pressured into buying/not happy, many sell them for pennies, just to be free of the fees. Notice how over 57,000 timeshares are for sale and many for just 1 cent to 1 dollar.
- A majority of the re-sellers are scam artists posing to have a buyer. In the state of California, only licensed real estate brokers can list a timeshare for resale. Often the scammers get you to pay up-front fees for advertising, which in most cases is prohibited.
- It is time consuming. Placing ads, taking calls and filtering through the solicitations. Don’t pay up-front fees. If someone calls and says they have a buyer in the wings or can sell your timeshare if pay an up-front fee, hang up.
Be free of timeshare fees with Absolute Transfer Solution, the best liquidation service on-line.